CHILDBIRTH ISN'T THE MIRACLE - SURVIVING PARENTHOOD IS

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Enough already!

Okay, okay! I know I've not blogged in soooo long. In fact I've just spent an hour staring at the computer screen in a trance.
The thing is, I've only got a limited amount of FUNNY. And I seem to be using it all up on Twitter. That's if you think I'm funny. Not a lot of people do.
Anyway, I know it's time to return to my blog because last night The Husband said "Please do your blog" and he HATES my blog. So the universe is definitely trying to tell me something.
So here's the deal. I will blog tomorrow night. And it will be good. Because that's how dedicated I am to my 3 readers.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I will be back tomorrow night and it had better be funny!x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a peak at your blog purely because I find your tweets so funny and relatable! Looking forward to when you find some more funny and write the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I agree, it better be funny :-)

    I find that I use up my funny on either twitter on commenting on other people's blogs. I should probably save it for my blog.

    ReplyDelete